Healthcare Provider Answering Services
We understand that outstanding patient care is critical to your healthcare business. We can help you take care of your patients with our Healthcare Provider Answering Service.
Who can benefit from our Healthcare Provider Answering Service?
Health care providers such as:
If you have a practice in allergies, audiology, oncology, cardiology, chiropractics, dermatology, ENT, family medicine, gastroenterology, gerontology, men’s health, naturopathics, obstetrics and gynecology, orthodontics, orthopedics or sports medicine, pediatrics, pharmacy, physical therapy, plastic or reconstructive surgery, podiatry, psychiatry, urology, vein care, wound care or hyperbaric medicine, or any other type of medical practice, CCP’s Healthcare Provider Answering Service can help!
Call Center Plus is on call 24/7 so you don’t have to be.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we take care of your patients the way you would take care of them. We are friendly, courteous, reliable, detailed, and accurate. We use the latest answering service equipment to ensure we are capable of keeping up with the demands of your business. We NEVER outsource our services and English is the first and primary language of all our operators (meaning that your customers will be able to understand the person on the other end of the phone!).
- We provide you with a dedicated phone number you can use to forward all your phones such as your business phone, cell phone, home phone, etc.
- We answer your calls with your specific business answer phrase.
- We answer the phones 24/7/365. When you need an after hours Healthcare Provider Answering Service or holiday service, Call Center Plus is here! This means you won’t miss another important phone call or holiday call.
- Our business is located in Logan, UT, USA for over 26 years. English is our primary language
- We program your account just the way you want it. We’ll even provide you a login so you can view the programming so we can get it just right.
Our Pricing is Flexible
We bill on a 4-week billing cycle (view our pricing here) which includes a flat rate for services provided and a substantial amount of operator time. If your minutes exceed this time, you are then billed on a per-minute basis. We bill in real time, meaning that we do not round up to the nearest minute. You will only pay your flat rate plus any time used above and beyond the minutes included in that fee.
What Are You Waiting For?
You know healthcare and we know phones! Give Call Center Plus a call today or fill out our online form and we’ll call you. Let us be your Healthcare Provider Answering Service and give yourself and your phone a break!